From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:56:01 -0500
And while we're at it, let's make the subject relevant to the topic of the
message.  For example, I saw a post on this list that looked like a reply
to a question about the TH-F6a, but was actually about trading non-related
equipment.  I know how easy it is to simply reply to a message without
fixing the subject, but it sure is annoying when you're trying to sort out
what you want to read.

Steve