Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:00:49 -0800
I have a CyberPower 525sl UPS connected to a USB port. The PowerPanel software loses communication
with the UPS after about an hour and a half to two hours. I am running Windows XP Professional.

I thought it might be the Cassio Cassiopeia that is connected to the serial port, but the software
continues to drop the link even when the Casio is not in its cradle. I have not actually
disconnected the cradle from the serial port.

I also have a multimedia card reader connected to the other USB port.

What is stumping me is that the software establishes communication at startup, but then loses it
later. Is there possibly something operating in the background that would only run every hour or
so (printer software, ActiveSync etc.)?

Please help. This is also stumping CyberPower's tech support.

Thanks,
Kevin