Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:01:54 +1000
At 9:23 PM -0700 25/9/03, mark wilson wrote:

> The dairy discussion has been
>interesting to me and I see no reason to squash it
>just because you are tired of it.

If you or anyone else wants to discuss dairy, this listserv has a
list called "no-milk".

I'm sure you will find much more expert advice on that list. And
you will have much less hassle trying to convince people over there
that your trolling is on-topic.

And if you want to focus on raw milk, there's a list called raw-food.
That would also be the appropriate list for discussing Howell.

>Remember, dairy is
>possibly a paleo food if paleo man was consuming the
>stomach contents of suckling calfs.

A very, very long bow to draw. Paleo people probably grabbed a handful
of grains and ate them as they walked around hunting, so by your logic
that makes wheat OK too. And as a celiac, I'm not buying that argument.

 ...R.