Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:27:05 -0700
From:
There is a possible connection between elevated levels of homocysteine and
seizure. Elevated levels of homocysteine have been tied to vitamin B
deficiencies. Specifically Folic Acid, B-6 and B-12.

Do a google search on "homocysteine seizure" and you'll see lots of stuff on
it. It might be a good idea to have your homocysteine and vitamin B levels
checked before going on TOPAMAX.

-Tad