From:
Carla Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:41:11 -0600

Here are the advantage bars they gave me as being GF by their standards:

Chocolate Coconut
Almond Brownie
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Decadence
Cookies N Creme
Smores

They did not give me any standards on which they follow about the
bars...they did give me disclaimers on their baking mixes as to ppm they
consider safe.  They are more than happy to provide you with a list of their
products they consider gluten free if you write to them.
[log in to unmask] is the address, I think.

I have read the labels of the cookies and creme and the brownie just to make
sure it didn't mention wheat, etc...and it doesn't...guess sensitivity would
be the key here in regards to the ppm posting earlier from someone.  I did
not have any problems eating the bars and I tend to be pretty reactive to
gluten.