Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:35:11 EST

Thanks to those who responded.  Here is the summary of the responses for
restaurants located in Lubbock, Texas.

OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE
Go to www.outback.com (Outback Steakhouses).  They have an updated
gluten free menu and a location map.

http://www.abuelos.com
Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy
4401 82nd Street, Lubbock, TX 79424       Wonderful Mexican food...just show
your card!
(806) 794-1762

Saigon Cafe Too
4515 50th Street, Lubbock, TX 79414       Great rice noodle and spring
rolls...I love these guys
(806) 788-1367

Lots of great GF food at these health food stores:

Alternative Food CO Inc
2611 Boston Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79410
(806) 747-8740

Natural Health Market
3833 50th Street, Lubbock, TX 79413

These two stores are the same but their stock can be quite different.  Lots
of GF cookies and things I never see anywhere else except on line.

(806) 796-1230

even the GF oreos!!

Natural Health Market
82nd & Quaker Village, Lubbock, TX 79401
(806) 788-1424
map | driving directions

I have heard this place was good but it was never open when I went there.
Maybe my next visit
Bless Your Heart Restaurant
3701 19th Street, Lubbock, TX 79410
(806) 791-2211

Another suggested Texas Roadhouse or a Boston Market without specifics.  I
have no personal experience with either of these.

Thanks to all who responded!

Heather
Oklahoma City, OK