Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:11:39 -0500

I just confirmed in the last week that the following are gf.

Shindler's Kosher Fish Co.
1605 50th ST
Brooklyn, NY 11204
718-853-5152
They make one style of gefilta fish and this is the same year round &
for passover except for the oil which is different for Passover.

A&B Famous Gefilte Fish, Inc
27 Orchard St. POB 787
Monsey, NY 10952
888-425-2929
www.gefiltefish.com
During the year only Pike & White and Wheat Free (call about the wheat
free since is not available in stores) are gf, the rest contain matzah
meal or are cross contaminated including the salmon. All are gf at
Passover. They do mail order (which is overnight so is expensive,
however their product is excellent). I buy the salmon gefilta fish at
Passover for year round use plus they have others such as sugar free,
hungarian style, etc).

Ossies Fish
1314 50th St
Brooklyn NY 11219