From:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:00:21 -0700

Hi!!  I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease when I was 2.  I am now 28.  My symptoms (when I ingest gluten) usually are a BAD stomach ache followed by diarrhea (sorry to be kind of graphic).  They last for about a half and hour and then pass.

My problem...for the past week and a half I have been having SHARP abdominal pains which my doctor described as relating to my bowel (from where I was tender).  They come an go.  I have had loose stools but no watery diarrhea as usual.  And my pain has NEVER lasted for this long.  I am unsure what I ate but am definitely paying the consequences.

I am in the process of finding a GI doctor here in the Des Moines, IA area.

My question....has anyone experienced anything like this before???  Are my symptoms just getting worse as I get older or could I possible have lymphoma??  Does anyone have any suggestions????

Thank you in advance!!!!
Ashley