Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sebastian Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:33:09 -0800

Hi,

I've been diagnosed with Celiac Disease 2 and a half years ago and been
doing blood tests once every 6 months with good results.  Until now I've
been using the medical insurance plan offered by my employer.  Since I am
not employed any more I am in the process of reserching medical insurance
options.

Because ideally I want to continue using my same gastroenterologist I've
narrow down my search to Blue Cross and attempt to enroll in one of their
plans.

After a few weeks they sent me a letter saying that they review each
application for individuals and that at this point they are declining my
enrollment.  They are also saying that their decision to decline the
enrollment is based on my medical history and specifically they included in
the letter the following:

6-11-03 Normal CBC
Tissue transglutminase
*High
Gluten Free diet
Must be signs, symptoms, and treatment free for 5 years to review.
NO Complications.

The alternative plans they offered me are the Mayor Risk Insurance Program
or the HIPPA plan.  The problem is that any of these plans cost around 340
dollars a month.

I would like to know if people from this list have related expriences or
any suggestions about an scenario like this one.

Thanks very much, Sebastian