Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:48:28 -0800

hi, list -

I am scrupulous about the diet and have been antibody free for quite
a few years. But  once in a great while something happens -- and
something did, on Sunday afternoon. (do I need to add the caveat
about no lectures, please?)

I haven't traced the source yet, tho I have suspects, chiefly bad
information at a restaurant. Whatever it was, it must have had a ton
of gluten in it because this was a major hit. It's all passed out of
my body now, bowel is working normally and my energy is near normal,
but I am taking in food (not much, and very bland and known safe
things) only because I should. I continue to have gut pain (cramps, I
guess), sometimes all across the abdomen, sometime in the lower
abdomen. The pain seems to be exacerbated by eating. Best guess is
that it's gas, as I am passing a lot of it.

Anybody have a similar experience that could shed light on what's
going on? My previous experience is that once the evil substance is
gone and strength comes back, I'm fine. This is new. Just be patient?

thanks - Mary Brown