Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Diane Hosek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:30:37 -0500

Thanks, everyone!  These are all the web sites I received that are run by local support groups, and they are well worth the time to read.  Also, at the end is a message I received regarding the Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program, which is ready to expand nationwide.

NE Ohio

http://www.geocities.com/clevelandceliac/

Central Ohio

http://www.columbusceliac.org

Cincinnati Celiac Support Group
http://www.geocities.com/cinci_celiac/

Chicago

http://www.csagc.cjb.net

Chicago

http://www.park-ridge.il.us/csagc/

Oklahoma City:

www.OKceliac.com

Tulsa

http://www.csatulsa.org/

Colorado Springs

http://www.geocities.com/ppccsa/

Houston

http://www.houstonceliacs.org/

Brazoria County, TX

http://www.glutenfreeforme.com/

Dallas/Fort Worth

http://www.dfwceliac.org

San Antonio

Austin

Corpus Christi

http://alamoceliac.org/

Fargo, ND and NW Minnesota

http://www.redriverceliacs.org

Western New York (Buffalo)

http://www.glutenfreeinwny.com

Southern New Jersey

http://home.earthlink.net/~celiac9/

Tidewater, VA area

http://www.celiac.freeservers.com

Southeastern Michigan (Tri-County)

http://www.tccsg.com/

Utah

http://www.gfutah.org/

Calgary

http://www.calgaryceliac.com/

Hello
Our support group website is under development at the moment, but our
pet project, the Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program(tm) website
is up and running.  Perhaps your support group would be interested in
participating.  We are expanding the program nationwide.  This is a
totally voluteer grass roots effort.  We ask that participating
support groups pay (at our cost) for the restaurant materials and
shipping/handling.  The restaurants in your area that you sponsor
will be listed on our national GRAP website.
http://www.glutenfreerestaurants.org
Think of how wonderful it would be to be able to go to a restaurant
and know that they have been provided with standardized gluten free
diet informationand are able to serve you a delicious safe meal.
Think of how much easier travel would be if we could get enough
support groups and restaurants on the program.  GIG and CDF are
participating, so we've got the program running on both coasts.  Now
we need the rest of the country to step up to the (dinner) plate!
If you have any questions you can contact our restaurant program
chair person, Pat MacGregor at [log in to unmask]
Regards,
Chris Spreitzer
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group
Westchester County, New York