Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:44:41 EDT

My doctor said my liver was enlarged and sent me for a liver scan last week.
The liver blood tests were normal and the nurse called today to assure me
that I didn't have anything horrible wrong with my liver.  I am supposed to
see
the doctor later to discuss what they think it is - Riedel's syndrome
(something about the right side of the liver being big).  Does anyone know
what this is
and if it has any connection to celiac?
My main symptom had been dh.  I have been gf for years now and my cholesterol
is still abnormally low (last checked the total was 138 - the highest number
it has been in years).  I always wondered if I had something strange about my
liver with this low cholesterol.  Once before finding about the celiac it got
down to 98.  I am not a skinny person either.
   Thanks,
     Barb in Springfield, OH