From:
Rich Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:41:37 -0400

Thanks to all who helped this mom with the dilemma of Cotton Candy Bits.
They can be purchased at Toys-R-Us which is where I found them and
stocked up.  I was also given the phone numbers and will store them for
later use.  For any of you that didn't catch this tip. This candy tastes
just like the marshmallows found in Lucky Charms and are GF. (please
double check ingredients for your own consumption).  I add them to Rice
Crunch'ems and my dilemma in the morning goes from NOT eating in the
morning to "Mom, I need more marshmallows to go with my leftover
cereal."
I did receive a useful tip about adding fresh blueberries to the cereal
instead of a sugary snack, which is the obvious better choice.  However,
if you are looking for a good way to make a blah GF cereal, more fun for
a kid..this works well.  They are sold in a long plastic tube with a
domed lid and are made by Fantazzmo .  Hope this tip helps and thanks to
the parent that shared it with me.