From:
Joan Yakscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Yakscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:07:33 -0500

My daughter has been having a problem with GERD and regurgitation of food
after meals.  The doctor put her on Nexium for one month but the
regurgitation of food still occurs at least once a week.  She is scheduled
for an upper GI and has an appointment to see a GI. Five years ago she was
tested for celiac disease because one of the tests that were give to her
for bloodwork tested positive for CD.  Her endoscopy was normal.  I have
CD.  It took years for diagnosis because I did not have "typical"
symptoms.  I thought I had read on the list at on time that some people
have had GERD symptoms.  If anyone has had these symptoms, did you aslo
suffer from food regurgitation? What did your GI do?
Thank you.
Joan