Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:52:23 -0700

Thank you all for all your help.  Here's the problem.  I had my DH biopsy
yesterday.  The dermatologist did not seem very interested or informed and I
am concerned about getting a false negative result due either to an improper
biopsy, improper lab testing, or just not picking it up.  I want to go gf to
feel better and get well, but my referral to a GI is not until NOVEMBER.
I'm frantic.  Someone suggested a blood test might speed up the referral
(which came from the dermatologist not a GP).  I see my GP on fri, but she
has not been helpful so far.  Question(s):  What, if any, blood test can I
ask for?  What will get me an intestinal biopsy now while I'm eating gluten?