From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 04:31:09 -0500

ENER-G FOODS
AUGUST PROMOTIONS AND SALES

Top your crisp summer salads with our gluten free croutons. By placing
an order at www.ener-g.com for the month of August you will receive a
free package of our crunchy croutons simply by ordering at least $40 of
your favorite gluten free products.

Wanting something sweeter for those outdoor get-togethers, we have great
sales on our cookies, cakes and pastries. Buy one get one free on our
wonderful coconut macaroons and chocolate chip potato cookies. Make
delicious strawberry shortcake by using our fantastic pound cake or
scones both 15% off this month. Take a look at our full line of gluten
free products at www.ener-g.com or contact us at 1-800-331-5222 and
place your order today.