Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:32:23 +0200
Tom Bridgeland wrote:

> Is stomach acid somehow related to sugar? Never heard that before. It
> seems likely the opposite would be true, carnivores tend to have high
> acid.

Oh yes, whenever I eat high carbs, especially when cheating Paleo with
sugary stuff, I get heartburn and acid burbs. Since eating Paleo I
hardly ever have any problems with it when before I've even been tested
in hospital for it.

>   Cutting out the
> cream is the biggest blow, I was getting a lot of calories from my
> cream/berry icecream.

Frederiek and I make a lovely mousse with cream, fruits and perhaps a
nut or two on occasion. In blender and when going for a smoothie add
milk (don't go puristic on this one ok?).
Freeze the mousse and voila, Paleo-style desserts and goodies.
Hey, it's better then Orios...

Chirsty