C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:23:17 -0400
Yes, yes, it is my right, but I think far too many registered owners
shouldn't be allowed to own guns because they don't keep them under lock
and key and out of children's hands.

Frankly, I think if the Founding Fathers were to have seen what it's
like today, they never would have allowed citizens to own guns as they
do now.

Kat