VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:05:13 -0400
Hi Deborah:

I can't help you with your problem beyond telling you this; that in order to
do what you want to do, you might be best advised to get one of those
dedicated label printers with its associated software. The labels are on a
roll, and you print labels one at a time, or you can print labels one at a
time. I imagine that such label printers are still around, but I have no
idea as to which ones have the most accessible associated softwre. Hey, I
still address my standard number ten business envelopes with a WP51 template
I developed over a decade ago!

Cyber caveman,
John