VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:24:30 -0800
    Otra razo'n para ser espan~ol

  Looking through a recent Braille edition of the catalogue of talking books
and Braille books led me to suspect that Spanish Braille should be much
easier to learn than English Braille, as there seemed to be no contractions
of any sort.  Even "ch," the fourth letter of the Spanish alphabet seemed
not to be abbreviated.  Below is as much as I could deduce of the Braille
representations of the accented letters.

  So both the Spanish National Lottery and the lack of a Grade 2 may be good
reasons to become Spanish.

  --Nelson
________
~n = 12456 a' = 12356  e' = 16?  i' = 34  o' = 346  u' = 23456