VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Sanfilippo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:10:25 -0500
Well, unless I'm asleep to what's going on on my machine, all I can say
is that since I upgraded to sp2 on my xp Pro laptop, things have only
improved. I am bothered by far fewer pests and haven't noticed any
problems at all.

Perhaps, when things are going well, there's not much to write about,
but when folks need help with problems they're having after an upgrade,
those items get attention.

Regards,
Js