VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Blanton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Blanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:34:40 -0400
I don't want to sound snotty or vengeful, but the last time I brought something
up on this list remotely resembling politics, I got slammed.  Why is it OK
now?  There ARE other groups where VI people talk politics.  (Go the
Yahoo!Groups and look under the heading 'Politics'.  I am getting bruised from
the slamming I have taken on this list.  What is the deal?  Politics OK or not?

-
Mary P. Blanton, Owner
The Needlework House
3360 Sattilite Blvd