VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tew Eleanor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tew Eleanor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:00:47 +0100
Sorry for the cross-posting, but my job could depend on this.

We will shortly be introducing Objective ERDMS (Electronic Record and
Document Management System) software and so far we have been completely
unable to make it work with speech.  Does anyone have experience of using it
or know anything about how accessible it is?

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the original message from your system.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the original message from your system.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free