VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jack and Seetbriar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack and Seetbriar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 11:25:26 -0500
Hi Dave and list.
I cannot but agree
That's the way my o/wn phone company sage com is going. Just as a for instance it costs an
extra
$2.25 to have my phone number unpublished. Each feature costs five dollars to activate
then another 5 to have de-activated. Since I'm deaf and gotta use relay Texas I
don't believe I do pay for directory assistance, but that is perhapse only because relay calls
it for me. If I decided to have the number dialed for me then'd probably stick me for it.
Quite
a money making machine.
Perhaps we could start our o/wn phone company??
call it
vicug-bell???

Jack :)
Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit
makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before.
 - James Buckham