VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 22:35:40 -0400
Hi Doreen:
I can answer the first part, but the second one is rather strange.
AVG Is still free, however the support for scanning emails in your inbox
while using Outlook Express is rather deficient.
I would suggest avast as a free virus checker.
It's an easy to install program and it gives you verbal and sound warnings
when it detects viruses in your email or on your computer.

Cheers,
Martin