VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 12:33:37 -0600
I took this from the JFWlite home page under the helpful hints section.  You
can also disable flash temporarily by pressing insert v, then f for flash
and press the space bar to turn it off.

The ability to ignore flash is only available in Jaws 5.

While in IE, press insert six for the configuration manager.

Press alt S for the set options menu.

Press H for HTML options.

Control tab to the misc tab.

Tab and check the box for ignore flash on web pages.

Enter on okay.

Press alt f4 to leave configuration manager and enter

on yes to save your changes.