VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 09:38:45 -0400
Hi folks:
I am running Norton antivirus 2000 and paid my update subscription in
November of last year.
In the last thirty days I haven't been able to update my virus definitions.
The computer takes me to the site and i get the message that it is searching
for updated components, and then immediately after that I get a message
which says that a dial up connection has been started, do i want to
disconnect, yes/no, without the definitions being updated and downloaded.
The only thing that has changed within the thirty days is that i've
downloaded Ad Aware 6, whose components are up to date.  Does anyone have
any thoughts please?
Thanks.
DOREEN YALE.