VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 12:03:09 -0400
That or you could create an email address devoted to such things and write them funny replies.
I responded to such an email a few months ago stating that it would be great to help to transfer the funds and the money I would receive in exchange would be used for opening a chicken farm.
It went downhill from there.  Maybe I just have too much time on my hands.
The funny part is that the reply I got from my email had better grammar and still inquired if I was interested.
It still amazes me that people still get swindled in this fashion.