VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:50:28 -0400
A guy was typing away at his home computer, when his six- year-old
daughter sneaked up behind him.

Suddenly, she turned and ran into the kitchen, squealing to the rest of
the family, "I know Daddy's password! I know Daddy's password!"

"What is it?" her sisters asked eagerly.

Proudly she replied, "Asterisk, asterisk, asterisk, asterisk, asterisk!"

---
Multnomah Falls, the Classical Chinese Garden, and the OD Network Annual
Conference, all in Portland, OR!  Join us for for "Sustainable
Organizations: Creating New Possibilities For Ourselves, Our Clients, and
Our World," October 10-16, 2003 in Portland, OR.  Visit www.odnetwork.org
for info and to register!