VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:43:25 -0500
Hi. I tried a while back to download the evaluation version of a program
from that company. First it asked me for my email password. Then it claimed
that the download had started, but when I checked with JAWS, nothing had
been downloaded. The same thing happened when I attempted the download a
second time.
Jacob