VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:27:02 -0500
Hi there:

I have just been sent an Excel by E mail but cannot move around this file,
except with the use of the tab key, and then each cell is spoken to me as
being blank.

I have checked the protection of the document, which is unprotected, and
have looked at the properties but can find no reason not to be able to read
this document through the use of the arrow keys.

All editing facilities seem to be okay and not greyed out, although the
visible range is stated as being one cell.

Does anyone know what I can do to make this document at least readable.
Suggestions please!!!

incidentally, I am using JAWS 3.7u and Excel 2000.

Bestest:

DOREEN YALE.