From:
susan studdard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:26:39 -0600
Hi!

I am a computer dummie so here goes. My computer would not all the way defrag so I was told to put it in safe mode. It was running very slow.
I was told to do  f# something and what ever # I used was wrong and it went into msdoss mode-whatever that is.
I then put it is safe mode and it still would not scan disc. Said I had too many programs open even in safe mode.
Now I can't get it out of safe mode. I have done everything told to do and it will not get out of this.
It is driving me crazy.
If anyone knows how to get it out of this and if being is msdoss has anything to do with it please let me know!!!!

Thanks,

szq