From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:47:03 -0800
Thank you to Ryan, Lynn and others that have responded. These particular
My understanding was that the end of my DSL service was terminated with a
DSL modem at the switching office. Where are the multiple customers'
connections aggregated by a server? I assume that there will ultimately be
some sort of T3 line or such service the switching office and if it gets
loaded then all customers will see a slowdown. This could explain the
slowdown in my case since my first measurements were made when I was one of
the first customers in our area to get DSL.

Anyone have a comment or correction to my analysis?

Peter
The NoSpin Group