From:
Stardust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 15:07:23 -0500
Kim, last year I too was told that I needed surgery but decided to take the med instead (well that too is not paleo, however, better than surgery in my book).
Ask your gyno if by taking the provera hormone (I can send you more information but I don't have it on hand at the moment).  I only took it for 3 months, most people have to take it for six months.  My problem luckily was corrected without surgery, now my cycle is very light, regular and most most times pain free.
Hope this helps.

Maddalena

Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't been eating right and have wondered if any of the females had experienced heavy heavy cycles being cured by eating paleo. My gyno says I need surgery to burn the lining completely which will pretty much end my cycles. I don't know if that is so good since it's not natural, but can't live with the heaviness either.

Kim