From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:29:28 -0500
I'm a skeptic.  I'll have to check back over my journal and dietpower and
see it for myself. (this will take some time)   "The proof is in the
pudding" as the saying goes.....   I think women have a far tougher time
with this than men.  Ask any woman and she'll tell you she can gain a pound
looking at a damned picture of fudge brownies.  (or whatever the addiction
might be)  The jury is still out with me on this one.  I'll get back to you
on this.....   Oliva (with female fat cells and great politics.  LOL!!!)