From:
Joe Zychik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 06:49:06 -0700
Yes, use Vitamin E in *mixed* tocopherols. I use
twinlabs and get them at Vitacost. (I don't buy all my
vits from LEF)

Great source for Carlson's: http://vitaminlady.com Has
very good prices, excellent service.

CRP can be effected by other conditions. Hope
everything goes well for you.

Note: From what I've read, CRP is more of an indicator
for women than it is for men.

best,

JoeZychik