From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:00:22 -0500
You're right of course.  Cracking those buggers takes time and effort.
Opening a jar and eating them, especially if you're hungry, can make one
overeat.  But now dairy is another thing.  I used to make my own yogurt and
loved it but once I started I wanted twice as much and I would get
moody/sleepy with it.  I dropped the dairy with the exception of feta cheese
on my salad, sprinkled on sauteed chicken and half n half in my morning
coffee.  Oliva (the cheater)