From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:54:04 -0600
Just curious.  That and lazy and poor.  The local PBS stations have been
begging to the tune of one Gary Null lately.  He never, of course, gives the
full Monty or there'd be no reason to make the pledge and get the package.
Anyone familiar with the cut of his jib?  I heard him mention glycation and
refer to excess glucose.  But then he came on "live" and talked about excess
protein raising estrogen and lowering testosterone in men.  Whaaaaaaa'?  He
also mentions juicing a lot.  I dunno.  It makes me wonder if it's
vegetarian.  Like I said, I'm doing too many other meaningful things to
actually buy a book and would rather spend my money on, oh, I dunno, the
mortgage?  If anyone knows more, please post and, of course, include plenty
of opinion!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO