From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:25:05 -0500
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:40 Dori Zook wrote:

>>Don't be a sucker for the diet industry or fall for our contemporary,
>>superficial obsession with the latest cosmetic fad....

>I care nary a whit about what society wants.
>This is about what *I* want.

Of course.  My apologies; I jumped in there addressing my words to you,
Dori, when I had in my mind that I was addressing my comments to us all.

>I could be wrong but I take it excess weight
>has never been a problem for you.

Spot on - as usual.  However, I can put on body fat easily.  I
experimented this winter putting on 10kg (22lb) to see if it kept me
warmer.  It worked.  Not only do I feel the cold less, I actually enjoy,
once again, long, bracing walks in the frost with just a shirt on my top.
I can relish sub-zero temperatures as 'bracing' whereas last year the same
temperature would have made me miserable, even sick and desperate to
escape to warmth.

In three months I'll go back down to around 73kg - mainly through the
Natural Hormonal Enhancement protocols which integrate diet and exercise.

Keith