From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:30:51 -0500
"Consumption by Paleos = Healthful

The moment we start saying things like "This paleo food is good for us but
this other paleo food is not" is the moment that we've stepped outside the
bounds set by the theory."

Gordon, I have really enjoyed this exchange with you.  I feel that I've
more than used up my allotted space here, though.

Let me say this.  Disagreeing is one thing.  You have every right in the
world to do so, of course.  But I believe that you do not understand my
point that not everything paleos ate was necessarily healthful for them
then or us now.  And frankly I'm getting a little tired of trying to
explain it.

Next subject, please.