NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Mejia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:13:09 -0400
I use a nasal inhaler for seasonal allergies, and at my recent visit to the
allergist found they are being removed from the market because of the type
of propellent. It contributes to ozone problems. The allergist had just
attended a FDA meeting on these inhalers, and was told that in 9 months to 1
year the manufacturer will be coming out with powder inhalers again made
with a different propellant. After July 24th all pharmacies, doctors offices
etc were required by the FDA to return the inhalers to the manufacturer for
disposal to meet environmental policy changes.

You may want to contact your inhaler maker and find out if they will have
your inhaler formula re-released in a few months.
Cindy
Saline, MI