C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:48:41 -0400
From the noises the politicos are making about our antiquated "MAINS"
transmission infrastructure, you would think an act as minor as what you're
suggesting might actually have caused this one!

By virtue of the fact I received this email, I guess the blackout's on its
way to being over, eh?

Fortunately, the southern terminus of the affected area in Ohio is about
20km north of my home.  We only lost 'net connectivity there, and my
geographical area of responsibility an an Emergency Management guy was not
affected at all.

Can't wait to read the our affected list members' tales of woe.  Should be
interesting.

Kyle