C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 21:09:54 -0400
Heh - never underestimate the ability of a baseball fan to hold forth on
mundane topics such as this. :)

Of course there are those who still argue about every World Series game ever
played! And the 1919 Chicago Black Sox scandal.

My dad and I were avid LA Dodgers fans and we saw Sandy Koufax pitch -
probably the best pitcher ever in the major leagues and so far, the only
Major League Jewish pitcher.  After we moved back East, we became Atlanta
Braves fans, but I've never been a strong a Braves fans as a Dodgers fan.

Kat