BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:10:05 -0500
I had to join the Communication Workers of America when I delivered
telegrams in NYC by bicycle while in HS. Minimum wage cost me two bucks a
week.

I had to join the Retail Clerks International Association to work part time
in a supermarket, also while in HS. Minimum wage plus 15 cents an hour cost
me something like $20 to join and something else every month.

At the time, it seeme like just another bite, like social security, and
state and federal taxes. At least the State helped put me through college
with a regents scholarship.

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison
President