From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:25:20 -0800
Hi Tracy, I'm on echolink fairly often as I usually
bring it up when I'm on-line unless I really don't
want any interruptions. My node is 118226, and I have
a favorites list of all the blind hams I know of that
are on the system, most are on this mailing list, some
are not. If you want the list, let me know. Not
everybody on the list gets on it regularly, but having
them in your alarms means you'll know who's available.
I have over 70 on the list and counting. 73