VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 15:08:57 -0400
7bit
From:
When you put the disk in, it should ask you if you want a complete
install or a custom install. Select custom and it will prompt you for
everything that you want installed. Don't worry. It will install the
appropriate drivers in order for you scanner to operate properly. It
will prompt you about installing the other programs bundled on the disk
like imaging manipulating software etc. At this point you can select
'no' and it won't be installed..