Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 03:46:43 -0500
7bit
From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Both accounts are configured eactly the same. I have only tried to connect
separately, as I'm aware one account cannot be accessed simultaneously by
two computers (Unless sharing a connection). I saw this once with AOL, but
was able to solve it by logging on with a different usr name, which is not
an opton here.
I suspected Outlook, but how do I configure the security settings,
especially as the existing settings work fine on the 98 machine? I also
tried to set up an account using OE and the same settimgs, and had the same
error.
I'm headed back there tomorrow  morning, so any further info would be
helpful.
Thanks.

It has nothing to do with both computers using the same dial up. I've done
this many times before, and as long as they both don't try to get on at the
same time it's no problem. It is most likely a problem with Outlook. Outlook
in XP is very different from what you have under 98. I had some problems
using Outlook in XP especially with a dial up connection. I would check the
security settings of the account in Outlook, especially where it asks if
your server requires a secure password and the SSL options.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml