Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:48:40 -0700
> I'd say it's hard to starve when you have almonds.
> Almonds are a *very* dense food item.

The child had almond milk, not whole almonds.  How
diluted was it, how much quality protein made it
through the straining process and into the final
product.  Nuts are an average source of protein under
the best of conditions.  Wheat grass would have been a
poor source of protein as well unless the child was
consuming more of the stuff than I could ever
tolerate.  Coconut water is completely devoid of
protein.

The child should have at least doubled in size from
zero to 5 months.  Such growth requires a steady
source of quality protein.  Raw foodists are, at
times, fanatical in their beliefs, and it appears this
infant paid the ultimate price.

Still not convinced, just think, the child was only 7
pounds at the age of 5 months, but, it took a severe
emergency for them to take the infant to the hospital.
 To me, that indicates that something was clearly
wrong in that household.

Mark