Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:19:38 +0900
From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 10:48  AM, Richard Archer wrote:

> Seems to me that the dairy has to be the number 1 suspect.

Could be, but it has never given me trouble before. For the moment
anyway it is out, more to placate my wife on the cholesterol question
than anything though. I really think that maybe it was too much frozen
foods and drinks. Americans don't worry about it much, but ask people
from lots of other countries and they agree that too cold foods are bad
for the stomach. I clearly remember my high school German teacher
scolding us silly Americans for drinking iced drinks. Japanese will
tell you the same. I wonder if I didn't actually give myself frostbite
down there!