Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:41:36 -0500
From: "Bruce Kleisner"
> Define overeating.

Uh,..........pigging out?  Will that do?

>I've eaten up to half a pound of pecans,
> walnuts, and brazil nuts a day without gaining weight and
> often losing weight.

A fundamental difference between us is that you're a man with greater
caloric needs, whereas I'm a middle-aged woman in the throes of hormone
havoc and a half-pound of nuts at a sitting most definitely puts weight on
me.

I've loved all kinds of nuts since I was a kid, but before going paleo I
limited my intake strictly to late fall & winter because I always gained
weight on them.

>As long as you don't eat nuts to the
> exclusion of other foods (esp meat, poultry, seafood, and
> eggs), don't worry about it.

Actually, I will tend to do this.  Or I also eat regular meals in addition
to pigging out on nuts, which always means my caloric intake greatly exceeds
a day's expenditure.

Oh, nuts!
Theola